Wednesday, January 8, 2014

I'm back...for real this time!!

Okay!! I FINALLY got the blogger app on my phone to work!! So maybe I can be a better blogger.  It's been far too long.  So here is the last year  and 4 months in a nutshell:

1.  I graduated cosmetology school

2.  While preparing for my state boards my sister was in a terrible boating accident and literally almost died.  I took my written exam without sleep for four days.  I got my results (I passed) and cried hysterically from the lack of sleep.

3. I started working at Studio 67 and I love it.

4.  I resigned from every board of directors position from both youth sports organizations I was on

5.  I have substantially reduced the amount on drama, chaos and crazy in my life.

6.  I have gained a lot of weight in the last 6 months

7.  I still suffer from small bouts of depression from my Grams death.

8.  I still listen to music for everything and it has helped me through alot.

9.  My relationship with my husband is stronger than it has been in years.

10.  I have started going back to church with my husband and I have been happier.  So I have started reading my Bible.  I am currently reading the book of John.

I am restarting my blog so I have an outlet to be myself and keep up withmy thoughts.  Now that I have it on my phone this should be easy...right......maybe??

I guess we will see....

What i am listening to now:

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QUQsqBqxoR4

No comments:

Post a Comment