Friday, January 10, 2014

well....hhmmmm

So today I am having one of those....SERIOUSLY????....days.  It's quiet at the salon so I am catching up reading but I am in a definite funk.  It's raining and super foggy so maybe that is to blame.  Bright side it is the weekend.  I have alot of catching up to do..

for now my focus really needs to be holding myself accountable for changes I want to make.  I have done well reading my Bible regularly and getting good out of it what I need to.  I have noticed a difference in my attitude lately but I am not sure anyone else has yet.  My goal is that in a month I will be continuing to do that.  So come February 1st....we will see where I am at. :/ pray for me.  This is really important to me but it is so hard to make big changes and stick to them.  I think I will implement one change each month so I have a full month to make the new habit.  So...here goes nothing!!!

Song in my head.....girl on fire by Alicia keys

No comments:

Post a Comment