Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Well....wow

Seriously can't even make an excuse for how bad of a blogger I am.  But that's okay I can still work on it. 

I decided last fall I wanted a garden. Not sure why I thought it was a good idea but I am going at it full force.  It's actually been so much fun.  I have little spinach and lettuce and kale and green onions and broccoli popping up.  I have my tomatoes and peppers and sage and rosemary down.  It's been so rewarding.   But.  The best thing of all. The little message I got today. When I needed it the most.  My carrots. They are coming up beautifully.  But that is a story for another time.  For now...I am going to work on a blogging schedule or something so I can keep up with it for real this time and not way for over a year!! Sheesh!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment